11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm currently back in Portland until Sunday to spend time with family and friends. While I hope everyone who encounters this blog is having or had a amazing time enjoying the comfort of those who care about you. Since this is Thanksgiving after all, here are a few things that I'm thankful for this year:

1. God - His love, grace, and mercy... Because he first loved us.
2. Family - where you can always count on them to be there
3. Friends - For all of you who I've met in this journey. The impact in my life from all of you cannot be described in words.
4. For the ministry team that I have been placed in. I am learning so much from the examples that you have set on how to minister with a Christ centered mind.
5. All the Epic students, past and present. All of you who have made the ministry what it is today

No comments:

Post a Comment