8.25.2009

The Beginning

Hey Everyone! I recently decided to start this blog in order to keep people posted on what is going with the EPIC ministry in Eugene, OR; and also updates on what is going on with me as well. Feel free to subscribe or bookmark the page, I'm going to try to keep it as updated as possible.

I do have some request for you as readers, please note that your comments are public and others may view them. Please be respectful of other viewers and their thoughts and comments. If you have any personal things that you want to tell me, feel free to email me: trunam@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I'm excited to hear the stuff that God has in store for you down there. Its going to be awesome!!! :D and now you're pretty near Corvallis :P

    AND I'M THE FIRST TO POST MUHAHAHA!

    Have a good day bro!

    ReplyDelete