8.30.2009

Crossing the Finish line....

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I am at full support! It is exciting, thrilling, amongst many other words that I cannot describe. I would like to thank everyone who has been praying for me during the time that I have been raising support, especially during these last few days, but most of all thank God. Surely I would not have been able to come near to finishing my support without his guidance and the things that he put in placed that made things possible. I will be moving down from Portland to Eugene in about a week. Keep on praying for the ministry with me, and I will probably update this blog again in a week.

"Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me." - Jesus (John 15:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment