9.27.2009

People People People

In the last few days things have really picked up. Besides having a lot of the ministries technology responsibilities falling on me, something that I know very little about, I have been meeting a lot of new people. The last two days we've been trying to reach out to students. Our methods have been pretty simple. We would approach students and ask them if they want to fill out a survey about their spiritual background and needs, see if they're interested in getting to know God or becoming involved, and collecting their contact information so that we can follow up with them soon.

Despite not being in the mood to go out and do surveys earlier this evening, God allowed me to meet a few interesting students. I met a grad student who seems very interested in finding out more about the ministry. Just from our short conversation, I think he could be a potential leader in the ministry. I'm going to try to meet up with him again later this week. So if you're reading this, pray that God brings him our way.

Other than that, my apartment is still a mess... I've been either too busy or tired to clean things up. We're having a potluck this coming Friday so I will have to get my place in order before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment